General Psychologist job profile
We are looking for a General Psychologist
To help better serve our growing international patient base at HelloDoc Health, we are looking for an experienced General Psychologist who is certified to serve our mental health clients in the EU and/or UK.
As General Psychologist you will work in close cooperation with our General Practitioners and Medical Doctors who will refer patients with the most common psychological problems. As psychologist you will make diagnoses and offer treatment. The treatment concentrates on the elimination and control of the psychological issues and problems. Clients with more complex complaints are referred to second level healthcare or specialised institutions that we work together with.
Are you patient focused, socially involved, experienced with telehealth and looking for a healthy challenge? Do you want to further develop yourself through internal training and coaching? Do you want to work hard but do you also think it is important to be flexible and have enough time for your private life? Do you want to work for an international and multi-cultural health care provider that utilises AI-driven digital health and telemedicine? Then this could be your future (part-time) job!
Your work as psychologist consist of providing physical, phone-based and video-based therapy consults to mental health clients: mainly expats, international students, tourists, business travellers, digital nomads, and employees of companies that we serve with the best private on-demand health care services.
What you will do
- Perform mental health consults and therapy via telephone, videocalls and/or physical / onsite.
- Stay informed on professional information and technology through conferences and/or medical literature and acts as counter part to our medical team.
- Advise patients on mental health care, diet, excerise and lifestyle.
- Work together on client cases with our GP’s and MD’s.
- Consult with other therapists and medical professionals to evaluate patients’ physical and mental health.
- Co-ordinate or manage mental patient care.
- Work on a part-time basis: 4 to 20+ hours per week.
What you will bring to the table
- You have an open attitude, are patient focused, like to work together and are team-oriented.
- You have a Master of Science in Psychology from a recognized University or Medical School. Additional advanced degrees, and a current license to practice are a strong plus.
- You have been trained through formal education and work experience to qualify for working in the Dutch and/or European healthcare sector.
- Mother tongue (language) in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arab, Italian, Ukranian and/or Russian. Preferrable you are multi-lingual, thus able to serve patients and clients from various countries.
- Due to our international clients and medical team, good command of the English language is required.
- BIG registration to serve and treat clients in the Netherlands is a plus, but not a must.
What we offer you
- Employment based on a freelance part-time contract.
- Attractive fees per consult.
- Attention to your work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours during weekdays and weekends.
- Take part in team building events.
- Learning & development programs.
- Hybrid working between our offices in The Hague and Amsterdam and from home.
- Become part of a fun, driven, energetic and young team full of (international) humor.
How to apply
Please send your motivational letter plus your resume to careers[@]hellodoc.health