General Practitioner / Medical Doctor job profile
We are looking for multi-lingual GP's and MD's.
To help better serve our growing international patient base at HelloDoc Health, we are looking for experienced GP’s and MD’s who are certified to serve patients in the EU and/or UK.
Are you patient focused, socially involved, experienced with telehealth and looking for a healthy challenge? Do you want to further develop yourself through internal training and coaching? Do you want to work hard but do you also think it is important to be flexible and have enough time for your private life? Do you want to work for an international and multi-cultural health care provider that utilises AI-driven digital health and telemedicine? Then this could be your future (part-time) job!
Your work consist of providing phone-based and video-based medical consults to our patients and clients: mainly expats, international students, tourists, business travellers, digital nomads, and employees of companies that we serve with the best private on-demand health care services. In the Netherlands your role could also involve physical and onsite consults for patients at our locations or at remote locations.
You will have to deal with the entire width and depth of the primary care medical profession. All diseases, syndromes and diagnostic results are reviewed and discused with our patients and clients. You not only assess medical, but also involve the social context to help our patients improve their quality of life.
What you will do
- Perform medical / GP consults via telephone, videocalls and/or physical / onsite.
- Stay informed on professional information and technology through conferences and/or medical literature and acts as counter part to our medical team.
- Advise patients on health care, mental health, diet, excerise and lifestyle.
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments.
- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures.
- Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients’ physical and mental health.
- Co-ordinate or manage primary patient care.
- Work on a part-time basis: 4 to 20+ hours per week.
What you will bring to the table
- You have an open attitude, are patient focused, like to work together and are team-oriented.
- You have a M.D., G.P. or equivalent degree from a recognized Medical School allowing you to practice primary care. Additional advanced degrees, and a current license to practice are a strong plus.
- Mother tongue (language) in English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arab, Italian, Ukranian and/or Russian. Preferrable you are multi-lingual, thus able to serve patients and clients from various countries.
- Due to our international clients and medical team, good command of the English language is required.
- BIG registration to serve and treat patients in the Netherlands.
What we offer you
- Employment based on a freelance part-time contract.
- Attractive fees per consult.
- Attention to your work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours during weekdays and weekends.
- Take part in team building events.
- Learning & development programs.
- Hybrid working between our offices in The Hague and Amsterdam and from home.
- Become part of a fun, driven, energetic and young team full of (international) humor.
How to apply
Please send your motivational letter plus your resume to careers[@]hellodoc.health