Do you suffer from a drugs problem? Please contact your doctor at HelloDoc Health so that you can talk about it with someone you can trust.
At HelloDoc Health, we have a whole team that can help you get rid of your addiction. For an effective treatment, our doctors work together with our psychologists, dietician, pharmacist and lifestyle experts.
When you are addicted to drugs, it is difficult to stop. You always feel like using and can´t stop. We understand and can help you to stop with drugs.
Examples of drugs are weed, hash, cocaine, speed, XTC, LSD, GHB, laughing gas, heroin and designer drugs (e.g. research chemicals, RCs or legal highs).
Serious problems caused by frequent drugs use
Using drugs often can cause serious health problems. For example:
- Anxiety attacks.
- Damage to your brain.
- Concentration and memory problems.
- Dental problems.
- Hearing or seeing things that are not there (psychosis).
- Overdose (taking a lethal amount).
- Depressive behaviour.
- Extreme headaches.
- Heart problems and heart failure.
- Brain haemorrhage (stroke).
- Suicidal behaviour.
- Holes in your lungs (from smoking weed or hash).
- Overloading causes certain organs to function less well.
Stopping or using less
- The best advice is not to use any drugs, because it can severely damage your body.
- Contact a doctor at HelloDoc Health if you want to stop or use less. Our doctors will make sure you can get the best help from a psychologist and other health professionals (if needed). We provide video-based doctor consults and mental health consults in 10+ different languages.
- Also tell people you trust that you want to stop using drugs or use less. For example your parents, your partner or a good friend. They can then support you.
More information or book an appointment?
Would you like to discuss your drug issues with a doctor or mental health therapist? We have a large team of health specialists that can help cure you, so feel free to book a consultation at HelloDoc Health! Most consults can be covered by your (international) health insurance.
We are here to help you!